SANS 1393 – Construction Management System Training
In terms of the CIDB Best Practice Contractor Recognition System, the Board has identified certification to SANS 1393 Construction Management System as best practices for contractor enterprises in Grades 5 to 9.
SANS 1393 specifies requirements for a construction management system (CMS) to be used for construction work. A CMS is a framework of processes and procedures used by an organization to better control its construction risks and to improve its performance. Such management systems play a very important role in promoting performance improvement and in delivering better value to clients.
ICCASA offers you tailored SANS 1393 Construction Management System training courses in support of your key organizational strategic focus areas and adapted to address your industry and business needs. Training can be done in-house or by attending one of our public courses.
SANS 1393:2013 Construction Management System – Implementation
The objective of this SANS 1393:2013 implementation training course is to enable delegates to gain an understanding of SANS 1393:2013 construction management systems (CMS) by providing delegates with knowledge on the implementation requirements of the SANS 1393:2013 CMS standard; in order to establish, implement, measure and monitor a Construction Management System that is relevant to your construction sector
How will I benefit?
- Understand the purpose of SANS 1393 and its relevant application within the Construction industry
- Know how the elements of the CMS function operate in order to implement an organizational CMS within the Construction industry
- Learn how to develop, implement and operate a CMS within your organization
- Understand how to measure and monitor your CMS for continual improvement
SANS 1393:2013 Construction Management System – Internal Auditing
This course will enable you to learn how to audit the processes of a SANS 1393 construction management system. Improve your auditing skills of SANS 1393 and enhance your internal audit capabilities. Learn how to effectively plan and perform an audit, write a comprehensive audit report and address nonconformities through relevant corrective actions
How will I benefit?
- Learn how to conduct effective internal audits on your organization’s SANS 1393 construction management system in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 auditing principles
- Understand how to plan, schedule, initiate, prepare and conduct SANS 1393 audit activities
- Effectively close out, follow up and compile an audit report for distribution and action
In-house training available upon request.