ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System Training
ISO 14001 is an international standard that sets out the requirements for an organizational environmental management system. It helps industries to improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources resulting in a reduction of waste, gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of your stakeholders. It requires that an organization considers all environmental issues relevant to its operations, such as air pollution, water and sewage issues, waste management, soil contamination, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and resource use and efficiency. Like all ISO management system standards, ISO 14001 includes the need for continual improvement of your organization’s systems and approach to environmental concerns.
ICCASA offers you tailored ISO 14001 Environmental Management System training courses in support of your key organizational strategic focus areas and adapted to address your industry and business needs. Training can be done in-house or by attending one of our public courses.
ICCASA also conducts a 1 day training on the understanding and awareness of ISO 14001:2015
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System – Implementation
Industries and organizations that implement a business framework based on ISO 14001:2015 reduce their environmental impacts, gain a competitive advantage, acquire the trust of stakeholders and interested parties and increase operating efficiency. This course empowers delegates to build the knowledge and skills required for understanding and effectively applying the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to your organization’s environmental management system (EMS).
How will I benefit?
- Understand the requirements for compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Gain an overview of the environmental risks and opportunities for improvement
- Learn the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Know how to demonstrate environmental commitment to all stakeholders including customers, regulators and the public
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System – Internal Auditing
This course will enable you to learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system. Improve your auditing skills of ISO 14001:2015 and enhance your internal audit capabilities. Learn how to effectively plan and perform an audit, write a comprehensive audit report and address nonconformities through relevant corrective actions
How will I benefit?
- Learn how to conduct effective internal audits on your organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 auditing principles
- Understand how to plan, schedule, initiate, prepare and conduct ISO 14001 audit activities
- Effectively close out, follow up and compile an audit report for distribution and action
In-house training available upon request.